Here are some of the resources I'm working hard to create for followers of Free Soloing:
- The Free Soloing Podcast (coming soon!)
- Free Soloing YouTube Channel
- Free Soloing on Facebook
- Free Soloing on Twitter
In no particular order, here are some other resources I've found to be very helpful over the years.
Books for Freelancers
- Rework: this is a great book about how to re-think work itself. Very helpful for freelancers and people who want to focus.
- Remote: this is a good book on the underlying philosophy of working remotely. It is not a practical how-to guide on the exact steps to take, but it's still very helpful.
- The Referral Engine: this is the most important book I read when I first started my company. The author, John Jantsch talks about how to build a repeatable, sustainable business process that makes your company profitable.
- Toggl (Time Tracking Software)
Ghost CMS (the platform this website uses)
Songs for Freelancers
No joke: we have our own songs! Check out the official Free Soloing playlist below!